Generally 5 most common problems of Samsung mobiles.
If you are using a Samsung mobile for more than four months now. They’re sure will be some problems that have started popping up, and these issues with Samsung mobiles are almost common across all devices.
High battery drainage problem in Samsung mobiles
If the battery drains fast while using, we recommended using the device on safe mode to check the problem of the device. To activate the safe mode, you may need to shut down the device and restart it again. When the Samsung logo displays press and holds the volume down key until the lock screen display.
The screen gets stuck & unresponsive on Samsung mobile.
If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the power button and the volume down button simultaneously for more than 8 seconds to restart it. Please note depending on your device your power and volume down buttons may be found in different places on your phone.
Overheating issue in Samsung mobile
- Using your devices in an environment outside of normal operating conditions.
- Placing your devices on /near a heat source, such as leaving them in a parked car on a hot day or continuously having them exposed to direct sunlight.
- Running multiple apps for an extended period of time.
- Using an incompatible defective or non-Samsung certified charger and USB cable.
- The software version should be updated.
Trouble in connecting to wi-fi in Samsung smartphones.
- Make sure the router is available.
- Restart the devices.
- Reset the network settings.
- Start your device in safe mode again.
- Make sure that you’re using the correct Wi-Fi password.
- Perform a factory data reset.
Apps not downloading from the Google play store on Samsung phones.
Clear the cache & data of the play store, the most important part of downloading is a stable internet connection. Users should check first if they are capable of downloading with the internet connectivity they have.
- Clear play store data.
- Reset the download manager.
- Check available storage space.
- Remove and re–add Google Account.
- Enable all related apps
If Samsung not downloading the app still persists and none of the procedures above have helped, Samsung advises you to users please contact the Samsung service center in Burari, New Delhi.